Friday, June 5, 2020

Selamat Hari Raya everyone. And Selamat Ari Gawai. #covEid2020

1st of all, I would like to express my gratitude towards Allah for the life I'm having now. Just started my new job at new place last November 2019. I would say, that is one of my BIG decision in life. I'm still in a learning progress but I'm catching up.๐Ÿฅฐ

And, for my business life, Amway, it has become better and better. More people to be helped. And I do hope and pray to Allah, I'll become a great leader and achieve certain level soon๐Ÿฅฐ Amin

Well, Mr Right as usual, in searching mode๐Ÿ˜…. I met one actually , and still getting to know him better. He is tall, Chinese look and he shared the same hobby as mine, which is Karaoke. But, I still keep option open since i knew that he is comfortable with single life at the moment. Haha. #infoisfromthebestsource Good Luck to meeee. And pray for me ya.

Oh yes. Not to forget, i have a lot of good people around me and I really appreciate that๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• And Im grateful to Allah for giving them in my life.

Okie for now.

#StillmissingKen#RIP

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•ME๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž







No comments:

Post a Comment