Friday, June 5, 2020

chaiyok V(^ ^)V

Hai. Assalamualaikum.
Its been a while I didn't write here. Anyway,sometime blogging is when u want to talk to someone but there is no one to talk to.So,at this moment I have decided to write. I love travelling but when it comes to think about money that u need to spend for travel, mmm, my head will stuck and I will feel sad.. HUHUHU. Anyway, I have shown to this biz opportunity by my Architect who I've worked with before. The biz is AMWAY. I really love how Amway appreciate their distributors by MONEY and TRAVEL. OMG, I love both..hahahaha. So, I have started my biz about 1 year ago and this biz is not as simple as I see it..Hahahaha. It really challenges u. The result or the outcome from your biz actually is ur reflection of ur attitude. I will try harder not to stop half way doing this biz. I enjoy doing it and love it. I know , Allah will helps people who really work hard to achieve their dream. And I will go for it whatever it takes. Never Give Up. CHAIYOK ZAKINAH. U CAN DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment