Saturday, May 18, 2019

Working world right now seems like Battlefield 😪

Hai, Salam Ramadhan ke 14 for year 2019.

I am still working at my current 'Battlefield'.
Just now, i just received a complaint of 1 out of hundred  projects i supervise.
And, the  complaint is all over FB. And that is the real situation im facing since im working here.
I have to be answerable of every circumstances  And im tired of all this.
I feel running away everyday from this job. I have to make everything seems to be perfect and i know i can't.
I have to make sure everyone satisfied in their way.
I have always having a thought of letting go of this job. But, i know, Allah has plan for me,. A better plan for me.
I did applied for a new job where i don't have to face those nasty netizen but I have to wait patiently for that.
Ya Allah,  only to u I submit and I pray that  the answer will be coming out soon.
I have endure this for more than 3 years and im not going to anymore.
Because, i've changed to someone that i didn't recognise anymore ever since.
Its not that, i am not grateful what Im having now, it just that, I can't do this anymore.
Im lucky to be given a strength from Allah to face all this and its time for me to go.
Ive always thanking Allah for giving me a very understanding family  Amway family and friends that always support me.
I quit for my mental health. Im so sick inside and I don't want to drag this any longer. It will kill me by killing the old. ZAKINAH that ive known as a happy person and always believe in herself.
I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment